This event is for all skill types and will contain a track (although you can skip the gates if you are new). When coming along to the event please note that there will be a few guidelines to follow to make it fun for all and streamline the flying times. The key guidelines are:
- Video transmitters are to be conforming with ACMA Guidelines.
- Please arrive close to the start time (11am) so that you can get the safety briefing and submit your quad to scrutineering.
- Your quad will need to be scruitineered (check that it is in healthy working order and can operate failsafe (motors stop when loss of signal)). You will need to take off your props for this. Please be familiar with the process BEFORE the event and if you are not sure please ask on the Facebook Discussion Group
- You know how to change the channel for your video transmitter (we can help if required). We run four frequencies on the Fatshark / Immersion band (5740, 5780, 5820, 5860).
- Also we will be taking membership fees and signing people up to the club. It will be a blast so hope to see you all there.
10:30 Start setting up the track and equipment (volunteers and helpers are welcome)
11:00 Scrutineering and assignment of frequencies
12:00 Safety Briefing and commence Flying
16:00 Finalise Flying and pack up equipment.
$10 for AFPVR Members
$20 for non-members (require also AMAS day membership for insurance cover Go here)